Play Mount Everest Games

Posted on April 24, 2010 in Everest by larryferlazzo

Play these games and list three things you learn about Mount Everest in the comments section:

Mount Everest Games and Fun

Test Your Brain

Millionaire Mountaineer Challenge: Himalayan Facts

Climbing Everest Game

Experience Everest

13 Responses to 'Play Mount Everest Games'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Play Mount Everest Games'.

1.   Arthur said,

on April 30th, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Some of the games taught me some things that I didn’t know like the second highest mountain in the world is called K2.

2.   yenisei said,

on April 30th, 2010 at 6:00 pm

I did not know that Mount Everest straddles the border of Nepal and China.
    hahaha

3.   Payingl. said,

on April 30th, 2010 at 6:00 pm

-I learned that People that survived from climbing Everest Brain Function slower then it use to be because of not enough oxygen in their brain.
    -I learned that People Lost part of the face or something because its too cold and number your face..
    -I learned things about Everest, the dangerous mountain in the world , Also the tallest. It grows each year

4.   Felipe L. said,

on May 7th, 2010 at 4:51 pm

I learned that when you make it to the top of Everest you are between the border of China and Nepal.
    I learned also that the second highest mountain is called K2.

5.   Diego said,

on May 14th, 2010 at 4:41 pm

-i Leaned that people barely could make it to the 3rd camp because of the lack of oxygen
    -i learned that it is between the borders of Nepal and china
    -i learned about the second highest mountain called K2
    -mt. Everest gets higher and higher every year

6.   Meuy said,

on May 14th, 2010 at 4:49 pm

1.]Hillary and Norgay climbed into history in May 1953.
    2.]The higher you go, the slower you think.
    3.]Prayer flags are said to dispel danger and bring happiness, long life and good fortune.

7.   Sheryl said,

on May 14th, 2010 at 6:04 pm

Three thing I learned about Mount Everest
    1.Prayer flags are said to dispel danger and bring happiness, long life and good fortune.
    2. People barely make it to camp 3 because of the lack of oxygen
    3. The summit of Mount Everest is 29,035 feet above sea level.

8.   xong vue said,

on May 15th, 2010 at 9:59 pm

- K2 is the second highest mountain in the world.
    - Mount Everest is between the border of China and Nepal.
    - You will get conciousness when you get higher to Mount Everest.

9.   Sheryl said,

on May 21st, 2010 at 5:45 pm

What I learned:

The higher you are the slower you think.

Prayer flags bring happiness, long life and good fortune.

People that survived from climbing Everest their brain function is slower than it use to be.

10.   Lawernce said,

on June 4th, 2010 at 12:47 pm

I learned that people loss their face on the mounatin because it’s to cold.

11.   Lawrence said,

on June 4th, 2010 at 4:17 pm

I learned that loss their face because it’s cold up there.