Your work today will be to come up with a topic and question to research for your science fair project. Here are some sites to help you do that:
- Science Fair Projects for Kids – Easy Ideas, Free List of Fun Topics, Grade, School
- Science Fair Projects
- Science Fair Projects, Ideas, and Experiments at ScienceFairAdventure.com!
- Science Fair Project Ideas
- Hundreds of Science Fair Projects For Students
- List of Science Fair Ideas – Science Bob
Photo Credit: Science Fair by DML East Branch, on Flickr
Rules for the Computers and Blog
2. Do not share personal information online. Don't share passwords with others online.
3. Work on building a community, try to help and support others. If you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say it.
4. Use language, spelling, and grammar appropriate (correct) for school.
5. Go only to online sites you are sent to. Always check before going somewhere that is not on a list of links from your teacher.
6. If you change someone else's work (like on a wiki) make sure it's to improve the work, not to be mean or take revenge.
7. Get educated, get learning, but have fun while you're doing it.
All student work is copyright protected ©. Please help me reinforce to my students that they should respect the law, by honoring that license.
All of Ms. Mercer's text, lessons, graphics, etc. are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial 3.0 License.