Remember that what you write here will be public. It doesn’t need to be perfect as far as spelling or grammar, but it should be appropriate language and topics for school.
- Login at by clicking at the top left of this page.
- Click on the title of this post, and a comment box should appear below.
- Answer this question, if you could do anything using computers and technology in the classroom, what would it be? Why do you think that would help you learn? Please respond with 2-3 complete, complex or compound sentences (in other words, sentences that describe in detail, not simple declaratives).
- Make sure you copy what you write (CMD-A then CMD-C) and click submit.
- Go to Blogs to Read at the right column, and read those until the timer rings.
- Go to any of the other links in the column at the right, and do the activities there until we line up for recess.
Rules for the Computers and Blog
2. Do not share personal information online. Don't share passwords with others online.
3. Work on building a community, try to help and support others. If you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say it.
4. Use language, spelling, and grammar appropriate (correct) for school.
5. Go only to online sites you are sent to. Always check before going somewhere that is not on a list of links from your teacher.
6. If you change someone else's work (like on a wiki) make sure it's to improve the work, not to be mean or take revenge.
7. Get educated, get learning, but have fun while you're doing it.
All student work is copyright protected ©. Please help me reinforce to my students that they should respect the law, by honoring that license.
All of Ms. Mercer's text, lessons, graphics, etc. are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial 3.0 License.