43 thoughts on “State Reports: Where will you go?

1. I would like to go to Hawaii.I would like to go because it seems interesting.

2. The state that I would like to visit Hawaii . I heard that they have great activities and have awesome oceans . While I am there I would like to learn how to swim with sharks and scubadive .

3. I would love to go to Tennessee to see The Great Smokey Mountains.Going to Tennessee sounds great especially getting to learn how to ride a horse.Also visiting my family i never met.

4. i will like to go to new york cause all of my friends say that it is cool over there. or i will like to go to Washington so i can see obama. and it is a cool state if you want to be safe.

5. I liked to visit Florida because its a fun state. There is also a lot of fun places and a lot famous people. Also I like the beaches there very fun.

6. I would like to visit Hawaii. I would like to visit that state because want to see the islands. Also, I would like to see if Hawaii’s state bird is around often. My last reason is because I would like to see if I can find that flower.

7. i would like to visit Texas because my grandpa is in Texas but i don’t know what part though but my mom said we will go visit him maybe this summer that is the reason why i wont to visit Texas .

8. the state i wold like to go to Florida because i would enjoy the day of and enjoy the the state.

9. I would like to visit Mexico. I want to visit Mexico because half of my family lives there.But even though half of my family lives there I would also like to visit Hawaii because it seems like a wonderful place just Utah 4 me.

• I like your comment because I also want to go to Mexico because my family lives there.

10. I would like to visit Washington because I want to see how things are different from California.I want to visit Washington because my aunt lives there and says that it is a wonderful place . So i would like to visit Washington .

11. I would want to visit Florida it is a good place to visit because it have a beach and food and grow plant and it would be like a vacation.

12. I would like to visit Hawaii because they have great activities. Another reason I would like visit Hawaii the great view of the peaceful, blue, ocean. The last reason why I would like to visit Hawaii because I want to visit the capital Honolulu, the great history of people, and the biggest explosion of all the volcanoes.

13. I would like to visit New Jersey because that is where my friend is from.
    I would also like to visit Tennessee because that is where my dad is from.
    The last state I would like to visit is North Dakota because it snows a lot.

14. I would visit Oklahoma because I have pen pal there . He told me great things about the national parks . He even told me about the famous people he met .

15. i will like to go Hawaii because i want to learn more things about Hawaii.Look at the beach’s listen to there music.I will like to learn the history about Hawaii.

16. I would visit Texas to learn more about the famous people. the want to visit Hawaii because I want to see the beach.

17. I want to go to my state because my grandma was born there.Two i want to see what its like there.Three i want to go there because like the hot weather

18. I want to go to new york.I want to meet michael jordan.Also I want to be in a new city

19. I would like to visted Washington to see the preisdent and seee this show that starts every summer and eat some pancake’s there also have a party.

20. I would visit Texas to learn more about the famous people. then I want to visit Hawaii because I want to see the beach