51 thoughts on “Dollars and Sense: Pricing

• The one on the right look different from the left one because the left one cost more than the right.

1. The one in the right is cheaper because it cost 2.39 and the one in the left is not cheaper.

2. The one on the right is cheaper because is has much less then the one on the left and because it has less tape.

3. The right is less because it is a little broken but the left is more because it work better.

4. The one on the left is more decorated
    and has more tape, more words. It also cost more money to buy it. And the one on the right cost less and has less letters it also has less tape.

5. The one on the right is cheaper because the on the right is 2.39 and the one on the left is 6.79.

6. The one in the right is cheaper because you can buy the thing if it is cheaper.If you got the cheaper one you can buy the stuff you need.

7. The one on the left has less tape and cost less,the one on the right has more and cost more.

8. If I needed 8 yards I would buy the 10 yards.
    If I needed 50 yards I would buy the 60 yards.

9. IF I needed 6 yards of tape I would buy the one on the right. If i needed 50 yards or tape. I would buy the left

10. If I needed 8 yards of tape I would buy the left side.If I needed 5O yards of tape I would buy the right side.

11. If I needed 8 yards of tape I would buy the left side.If I needed 5O yards of tape I would buy the right side.